Thursday, February 12, 2009

While waiting..

This is the first time I write in English. I know i am not good in writing things in English. However now i have no choice, because I am in the computer lab.

Recently I had a lot of things to tell, but due to the limitation of time, I just swollow back the words...Isn't it sad?

Today is a busy and tiring day. I read the e-mail from Singapore. I am not happy and very 'pek cek' with that. Please, stop asking me to send the document that I had sent ages ago!! Is so frustrating to prepare for the document. Stop telling me that I never send the document before!! Well...sound like the style of working in Malaysia...Anyway, maybe they are a little bit better.

I suppose to be in the clinical skill lab now...but lunch hour...
I had been so busy for the pass few weeks, I still hve a lot of topic to cover.

Sometime I am so unhappy...I spend my time waiting for people who are not puncture, I spend my time for many tiny things that people espect me to do, I spend my time in handle all the things that people no one want to border with. The sentense ' I am ok with it" cant be used too many times. People will ignore your feeling as time goes by.Well..in this world, most of the people just take things for granted..

I know this is life. As a human, I have to deal with that. Just allow me to throw my bad feeling here, in a space that belongs to me, a place that I dont know who is the listener, in a space that I am who I am.

Hey girl....Just take a breath and keep going...

Still 20 minutes more to wait..I better catch up my study:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

o,你要去新加坡做?

Anonymous said...

Dont know yet. Hvnt decide.